When Factotum arrived to this home in Carlisle, MA, dark cabinets and orange walls – remnants of another era – adorned the interior of this worn out and dated kitchen.
Our customer replaced the kitchen cabinets with natural finish cherry cabinets, and the Formica counters with stone countertops. The kitchen floor was upgraded to natural finish maple hardwood.
Highlights of this Massachusetts’ kitchen renovation:
- Open kitchen concept
- “Bring the outside in” breakfast nook
- Central island with stove top
- Additional storage underneath the island
- Double ovens
- Stone countertops
- Natural finish cherry kitchen cabinetry
- Natural finish maple hardwood floors
Click on any of the images below to view a larger version and walk through the project’s slideshow.